Tintri builds storage. Those three words may not light your hair on fire … but it’s lighting up our customers’ lives. They are all excited about the agility of public cloud—AWS, Azure, etc.—and Tintri puts all that agility right inside their data centers.
That’s no small feat. To deliver on that promise, we had to build an all-flash architecture that is completely distinct from legacy solutions—using a building block approach akin to public cloud. And it’s just one signal that at Tintri, employees get to work on projects that are well … unconventional, challenging and high impact.
The desire to stand apart has also helped Tintri get noticed. CDW is the biggest reseller in the business—we were just named their Partner of the Year. In both Gartner Magic Quadrants covering our space we’re recognized as a Visionary. And we’re growing: more than 1,000 organizations—including 20% of the Fortune 100—trust Tintri. Please consider trusting the next stage of your career to Tintri, too.
Due to our rapid growth, an exciting opportunity exists to join our Enterprise Sales organization. As an Enterprise Sales Professional for Tintri you will be responsible for selling to and supporting end users and partners within a designation geographic territory. You will be the primary customer relationship owner, responsible for developing and executing on strategic sales plans leveraging all routes to market. This includes owning and coordinating all aspects of account activities and maintaining a keen understanding of customer’s business and strategy and successful introduction of new solutions.
- Collaboration with the VP of Sales to develop and deploy a strategic Tintri regional sales plan
- Develop and deliver a regional channel program that incorporates partner selection, training certification and event management that will lead to a consistent sales productivity model.
- Develop and demonstrate a complete understanding of the regions strategic customers, partners and alliances.
- Demonstrate a collaborative team partnership with your Systems Engineer and inside sales team to identify, qualify and develop direct and partner opportunities that match up with Tintri’s delivery model.
- Demonstrate an ethical go to market practice that does not include side letter agreements, un-documented pricing deviations and non-deliverable Tintri solutions.
- Integrate and manage Salesforce.com into your regions opportunity and sales management.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in a direct /channel storage sales success.
- 5-10 years of proven sales success, ideally in a storage, virtualization and / or start-up environment.
- Proven team leadership skills
- A very strong understanding of your regional customers and channel partners
- Enterprise level territory planning skills
- A strategic understanding of the storage and virtualization market.
- Cross departmental communication skills.
- Strong Salesforce.com opportunity and sales management skills.
There's never been a better time to join Tintri! We are a dynamic company with a strong vision, great people and cutting edge technology. The world is rapidly changing. In a world where IT organizations strive to be agile with less, Tintri is revolutionizing how we think about storage! To learn more about Tinti’s solutions, please visit: http://www.tintri.com/resources/videos/
It is also why you will find a wealth of opportunities for important and rewarding work at Tintri. At Tintri, we are not only committed to creating quality solutions for our customers, but also creating a quality environment for our employees. We believe that the health, welfare, and future of our employees and their families are imperative to our success which is why we offer an expansive benefits package that features a multitude of insurance coverage choices, including health, vision, dental, life, and disability.
Interested and qualified candidates are may email their resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org Only those candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted. Women and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply. Only those candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.