Tintri builds storage. Those three words may not light your hair on fire … but it’s lighting up our customers’ lives. They are all excited about the agility of public cloud—AWS, Azure, etc.—and Tintri puts all that agility right inside their data centers. That’s no small feat. To deliver on that promise, we had to build an all-flash architecture that is completely distinct from legacy solutions—using a building block approach akin to public cloud. And it’s just one signal that at Tintri, employees get to work on projects that are well … unconventional, challenging and high impact.
The desire to stand apart has also helped Tintri get noticed. CDW is the biggest reseller in the business—we were just named their Partner of the Year. In both Gartner Magic Quadrants covering our space we’re recognized as a Visionary. And we’re growing: more than 1,000 organizations—including 20% of the Fortune 100—trust Tintri. Please consider trusting the next stage of your career to Tintri, too.
The Sales Enablement team at Tintri fuels our growing sales organization with key resources they rely on to be successful and thrive. In this role, you will be key in supporting and scaling the infrastructure, tools and resources that our field around the globe rely on to perform demos of our growing portfolio of products and capabilities every day.
In this role, you will take care of day to day operations of our sales demo lab environments:
• Key contributor in growing and scaling our demo labs in just about every conceivable dimension
• Troubleshoot and rapidly resolve any problems that arise while engineering out the potential for re-occurrence
• Work with team members across the organization to understand needs around demoing to our prospects, partners and customers. Collaborate on bringing these to life and continually improving them.
• Maintain an inventory of demo VMs; thoroughly understand their operations, roles, and what they support
• Schedule and manage partner lab resources for a diverse set of lab visitors
• Manage software and hardware installs continually working to keep them up to date.
• Manage configurations and dependencies across lab infrastructures
• Apply and leverage automation to lab operations using a variety of tools and scripting frameworks
• Collaborate on lab challenges and constantly seeking creative ways to address and scale
You will also contribute to sales and field related materials:
• Write lab guides and build demonstration materials including best practices around demoing our growing capabilities within the labs
• Collaborate with others to support various campaigns and initiatives ensuring our lab capabilities and demos support them